“Oh sh*t, you too?!”
This is the moment you think “this person really gets me.” Why? Because this “stranger” feels or thinks exactly as you do. Regardless of how long you have known each other, this moment not only connects you, it frees you up to be more of your true self. You no longer worry about judgement or being misunderstood.
Vingle not only believes every person seeks this moment, but that they deserve this moment. All day. Every day. This is why we have tirelessly built a global community platform that currently helps over 7 million people per month forge meaningful connections through their shared passions. Looking to serve more communities, we invite all those who wish to see online connections revolutionized, who wish to see passions exalted, not hidden, to join our Community Specialist team.
Vingle Community Specialists should:
- Crave the opportunity to talk in italics, bold, CAPITAL LETTERS!
- Exemplify how friendly stalking and shared passions lead to meaningful connections
- Nurture a global ecosystem where all Vinglers are celebrated for being their unrestrained selves
- Utilize Vingle user behavior data to constantly improve community activities
Only apply, however, if you:
- Believe that creativity cannot be measured through school names, CVs, or grades.
- Believe that meaningful connections can be best made through a shared passion, regardless of whether you or not you ever meet the other person
- Believe that you, above all else, seek the opportunity to learn, to create, to be a spark in how the internet connects people.
- Have run a fan blog, a fan page, or been an active member of any fan site.
- Can passionately “talk” on, and on, and on about a particular interest. Any interest.
- Has offline or online experience acting upon the passion for their interests. For example:
- Camped outside for the right to buy the latest iPhone.
- Has traveled to different cities for the opportunity to see favorite artist.
- Has basted in the glory of staying up to watch games, music videos, or movies as soon as they’re released.
Have an interest that inexplicably craves every ounce of your attention? A passion that would connect you to someone instantaneously? From diving to anime, vegan to longboarding, Vingle built a global community believing this passion – a fan’s passion – is what will transform content into something more than information, and into the most powerful way to forge meaningful online relationships.
Fan power, a premise proven by our founder’s successful launch of Viki (http://goo.gl/jxV5iI), has already propelled Vingle to the top of Korea’s app rankings, 7 million monthly active users, and over 600 million monthly post impressions. Now as we expand into new markets, we are looking for exceptional leaders who share our vision.
How to apply:
- Email your application to email@example.com. Include the following:
- Answers to this questionnaire => Questions here
- Cover Letter explaining why you are ready to revolutionize online communities
- Your community experience
- Send us all your social media handles, blogs, or forum IDs etc that accurately represent your presence in the online community world